Sunday, September 15, 2013

Take me down to Duke's place.

Endless possibilities, rindless baconality.

Vignettes, a string vibrating explains all existence, as do vivacious violins.

Take the time for yourself, pick whatever it is you enjoy doing and smile that it is even remotely possible in the first place.

I see clouds; hope, beauty, truth, peace, benevolence, compassion, kindness, love, happiness and most importantly, fluffiness.

He sees the chair, feels a sense of foreboding, but decides not to sit but instead to move cities and sit in the chairs there, they're comfortable over there, he thinks, one can really make a life sitting in those chairs.

Start - grow a bit - read - play - love - laugh - teach - smile.

To be so hopeful, and to be down and less hopeful.
We may be seeing the same thing, but we are creating very different realities.

Now is happening right now, so many people so many stories.

I love the clouds of my city, they hide what needs to be hidden and reveal only what is important or pretty. They have a mind of their own, and no matter what the Bureau try, they're here to stay. Even as one emerges from the subway, she can appear as invisible as any phantom but nowhere near as elusive. Don't trust them, I was always told. Thankfully, the clouds have been my friend. I've heard those who are frustrated by it all and they are the reason for the Panel attemping those crazy vacuum tests. Sometimes, I wish I could see why they are so hostile towards our lovely clouds, just to understand their hatred, but now I've largely made peace with it all. I walk up the steps, the clouds envelope me in an instant and I feel safe. Now, what to do today? How do I want to influence, can I still teach others to teach?

No comments: